Spring 2018 Travel/Speaking Schedule
I’m not teaching this semester and I’m doing more business travel, so I have a few trips planned this semester, including:
* February 22, Washington DC. I’m speaking at the Federal Communications Law Journal symposium on state regulation of privacy.
* March 11-13, Las Vegas. I’m speaking at the IP Law Summit on the Defend Trade Secrets Act.
* March 19-20, Las Vegas. I’m doing a faculty workshop at UNLV, topic TBD. There may be an open-door event too.
* March 23, Ft. Worth. I’m speaking at Texas A&M Law School at a conference on the 20th anniversary of the DMCA.
* March 24, New York. I’ll be at the Internet Law Works-in-Progress conference, speaking about my paper with Jessica Silbey on the copyright/privacy interface.
* May 20, Seattle. I’m speaking at the INTA Annual Meeting on the ROI of sponsorships.
As always, it would be a delight to see you on one or more of these trips. Just email me.