Santa Clara Law’s Programs Earn Honors from Bloomberg Law
Bloomberg Law launched an inaugural “Law School Innovation Program” award to recognize “pioneering educational innovations that benefit their students, their schools, and the legal field.” It’s a great honor to report that Santa Clara Law’s Privacy Law Certificate was recognized as a top 10 finalist, and Santa Clara Law’s Tech Edge JD program was recognized as a top-scoring program in the Innovation & Pedagogy Category.
With respect to the Privacy Law Certificate, Bloomberg Law wrote:
For background material on the Privacy Law Certificate, see:
- Certificate Page.
- The school’s press release on Bloomberg Law’s recognition.
- 2018 article on “Employment Outcomes for Privacy Law Certificate Earners at Santa Clara Law“
- Alumni magazine coverage of the privacy program.
- Introduction to the certificate.
- Initial IAPP coverage of certificate launch.
- IAPP coverage of program expansion.
For background material on the Tech Edge JD Program, see: